Making a planning application in Surrey

Build to the consent
3rd November 2017
Home repairs in Surrey
19th December 2017

District and borough councils deal with planning applications for building, extending or converting homes, offices or shops.

Surrey County Council deals with applications for minerals or waste-related developments, and for developments to its own property, such as schools and libraries.

We encourage all applicants to enter into pre-application discussions prior to making an application. Please see the link at the bottom of the page to pre-application discussions for planning applications, where you can view our minerals and waste pre-application planning advice and download a pre-application request form.

To make a planning application for minerals, waste or county council development you will need to complete and submit the appropriate form. Application forms are available to download or submit online following the link below. At present you will not be able to submit the statements, plans or drawings etc online.

We strongly recommend that you use our Local List for the validation of all county matter planning applications  and guidance to help applicants  prior to submitting an application. This will enable you to make sure you have submitted all the information needed for us to consider your application.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *